Are you wanting to get a little something done to reduce signs of aging or otherwise enhance your face? While there is never a bad time to get plastic surgery, there are certain times of year that might work better for you than others.
One great option? Back to school plastic surgery. For you, of course, not the kids.
Why Fall Is Perfect for Facial Plastic Surgery
There are a few factors that make fall a good time for getting a procedure.
- You don’t need to worry about childcare for much of the day since the kids are in school.
- Because their kids are also in school, other people tend to be more available to help out.
- Since it isn’t prime vacation time, your boss will be able to give you the time off.
- As the weather turns colder, you spend less time outside, and after surgery, you have to avoid the sun.
- Fall is all about being cozy, so you can snuggle up in sweaters and blankets while you recover.
In short, plastic surgery after the back-to-school season is a great way to ease your recovery.
Which Procedures Are Great for Fall
The best plastic surgery for fall is whatever would make you happy. With that said, we do love facial procedures for this season since they tend to heal quickly and need you to avoid the sun. Some options to consider include:
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
- Eyelid surgery
- Nose job
- Cheek and chin augmentation
If you would like to schedule a facial plastic surgery procedure, talk to Dr. Pugao. Call the office at 575-521-7111 or fill out our contact form.