Get Ready for Summer
Silicone Implants $4,200 + tax. Limited Time Offer.
There is a lot of discussion still about breast implant types for women considering breast augmentation. Most women now choose silicone implants, which look and feel more natural than saline implants. Saline implants are filled with a sterile salt water solution, which can create visible wrinkling or rippling. In contrast, silicone gel implants have a consistency that is much more like natural breast tissue.
Please contact us online or call 575-521-7111 if you’d like more information on breast implans. We are happy to help you schedule a visit to our cosmetic surgery office in Las Cruces, serving El Paso and all of Southern New Mexico. Dr. Scot A. Martin and his staff are committed to helping you achieve an enhanced new look through breast augmentation.
Breast Implant Types Compared
Take a look at the chart below for more comparison of the breast implant types offered at Martin Plastic Surgery.
- MemoryGel Breast Implants
- FDA Approved
- Filled with Mentor’s proprietary silicone gel “Memory Gel” that holds together uniformly while retaining the natural give that resembles breast tissue.
- Set fill volume.
- Slightly larger incision size with various options for incision placement.
- Covered by Mentor’s standard or Enhanced Advantage Limited Warranty and lifetime replacement policy.
- Saline Breast Implants
- FDA Approved
- Filled with a saltwater solution similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body; slightly firmer feel.
- Flexible fill volume, allowing the surgeon to adjust the volume during the procedure.
- Smaller incision size with various options for incision placement.
- Covered by Mentor’s Standard or Enhanced Advantage Limited Warranty and lifetime replacement policy.
Scot A Martin, MD
BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON
Dr. Martin is devoted to providing
outstanding patient care along with
highly personalized results.